- Posted by Mazarine
- On February 16, 2016
- 0 Comments
- charity career webinar, free webinar, job applications, march 2016, mazarine treyz, nonprofit career, nonprofit fundraising career, webinar
Webinar Title: Free Webinar: 5 Tips to Write the Ultimate Fundraising Cover Letter
Date: March 9th, 2016
Time: 12pm PT, 1pm MT, 2pm CT, 3pm ET
Tired of shotgunning fundraising job applications and getting nowhere?
What if the problem is your cover letter?
Are you wondering how to make your cover letter stand out?
How can you show your connection to this cause in your cover letter?
Join us for a free webinar and learn:
1. What they never taught you about cover letters
2. How writing appeal letters is actually really good practice for writing fundraising cover letters
3. When to bullet your accomplishments-and when not to
4. How to show that you’ve got what it takes
5. How to connect directly with the reader of your cover letter and make them want to interview you AND MORE!
Sign up now, this free webinar will fill up fast!
Can’t join us for the webinar?
Join us for the Fundraising Career Conference April 6-7-8th 2016!
About the Presenter:
Mazarine Treyz is the author of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide, given a 5 star review by Nonprofit.About.com.
Ms. Treyz is a fundraising coach, speaker and trainer. She launched her fundraising career at Planned Parenthood Federation of America in New York City, went overseas to fundraise for an Indonesian orphanage and mobile health clinic, and then went on to fundraise for social service, social justice and animal nonprofits. In 2005 she co-founded an arts nonprofit on the south shore of Boston. After this she was employed in increasingly responsible positions for social service organizations including animal shelters, arts nonprofits, domestic violence and social justice organizations.
In 2009 she started her business, Wild Woman Fundraising, and since that time she has helped nonprofits raise hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts through webinars, courses, workshops, and training. She particularly enjoys helping nonprofit leaders motivate their fundraising staff and volunteers to succeed.
You can join 50,000 monthly readers and enjoy her weekly articles at WildWomanFundraising.com, and also find her writing at Nonprofit Pro Magazine, About.com, and Guidestar.org.